SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Jigsaw massage is the most powerful percussive massager on the market and is looking for their first hire (contract or full time). This person must be social media savvy, incredibly organized, and willing to wear a bunch of hats. Knowledge and passion for physical activities such as Crossfit, bodybuilding, physical therapy, and/or yoga is needed.
Applicants should send all resumes to email@example.com.
The Social Media Manager will oversee and execute upon Jigsaw Massages social media activations. This includes managing Jigsaw Massage’s social media platforms (creating content and interacting with the community), onboarding and working with digital influencers, and customer service. The Social Media Manager must be analytical, hands-on, tenacious, as well as detail and relationship oriented.
This company is a startup and requires the Social Media Manager be a self starter who is willing to get their hands dirty and think independently. They must be passionate about social media and fitness and actively participate in both spaces themselves.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Manage content and community interaction across social platforms
• Own the creation, conception, and development of social media strategy
• Develop content ideas and social posts including copy and creative assets
• Plan, manage, and deploy social content calendar
• Identify real time events, partnerships, and identify relevant events
• Manage influencer identification, outreach and onboarding
• Negotiate influencer partnerships & contracts (directly & with agents/ managers)
• Identify opportunities to drive added value through earned reach with influencers
• Ideate paid and organic tactics to increase influencer sales
• Measure efficacy of influencer programs and adjust accordingly
Moderation, Monitoring, & Reporting
• Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable takeaways
• Monitor for real time trends and opportunities
• Review user comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
• Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Go the extra mile to engage customers
• Help develop and consistently improve upon customer support processes
• Deep understanding of social media (specifically instagram, YouTube, Facebook)
• Excellent communication / presentation skills
• Shopify experience and passion for fitness a plus
• The ability to work and thrive in a complex and fast growing environment
• Innate curiosity with the ability to see the big picture and be hands-on
• Bachelor’s Degree & Impeccable grammar a necessity